Sunday, October 16, 2011

Don't fall of your chair !

Anyone who knows me at all, knows.....I am a COW person. I love them. I am asked quite often why I don't paint horses. Well there are many reasons. The first one is I am a cow person, and love painting them. But also, there are so many awesome horse artists, so I leave it to those who are passionate about horses. On the advice of my daughter, who mumbled something about challenging myself, when I showed her my latest cow painting, I decided this week I would do that.......along with a 'large' painting of three cows......... I would paint a horse. (Yep, my friends are now on the floor)  I have to admit, I also had ulterior motives . I am getting ready to order my 2012 calenders , so people will have them for Christmas gifts. I thought this year the FarmYard Art calender could have a horse ......maybe I will call it a pony....makes me feel better~
So here she is.....BettyJoe
Calendars are $22.-
If you are interested in ordering one, I am currently taking orders !
( for orders that aren't local please contact me about shipping costs)

No comments:

Post a Comment